Thursday, April 17, 2008

Unsatisfying Perfection

Have you ever feel so confused, you just don't know what to do next?

This is exactly how I feel this moment. Everything seems alright but yet I feel like I've done nothing right. I have so many plans but I feel like I can't do even just one of those. People around me doesn't care at all about me, at least that's how I feel.

So for me to be happy is to have definite freedom, to have a job that I really love, to have that own place that I always dreamed about, to not care about other people too much, to not care about what my significant other does, to not care about how my family members act, to not follow what other people told me to do, to let my best friends bitching, to have quality time with myself.

Perfection is what I want. I wonder if this is why I feel unsatisfied like now. Maybe... what do I know, I'm just ordinary remember?

No comments: