Thursday, April 17, 2008

Naturality of Men

I was chatting with my fellow workmates about our other workmates who are in category of 'men'. Apparently, every time those men have to go out the city for work, they have some entertainment at night and it includes hookers.

What I don't get is that those men are not ashamed to tell stories about what they did, they even look proud, even we know and they know that they are already married men. Sometimes, they told us that they share the hookers. My gosh... I really feel sorry for their wifes and kids.
However, my workmates who I've been chatting with, and who're mostly are married, surprisingly are very understanding about these men's needs. What they said really shocked me "Well, it's natural.. what can you do? Men are all about physic while women are about feelings."

I wonder if my significant other, who always say that I'm the only one, will change into that 'men' category too. If the answer is yes... I'm afraid I can't find the necessity to continue my relationship with him...or any other man EVER. Is this why now there are so many lesbians in this world? Because men in the modern world are just too jerky to have a relationship with?

And maybe that's also the reason why women today are more competitive and independent than women back then. We don't like men to control us, we don't like to depend on men to do things, and certainly we can't trust men.
So why do we still need men? Is it just because of ego? 'If I don't get married, then I'll not be accepted by the society' kind of thing? If you want to open your eyes, you can find many women who are really successful in their life without any man by her side, well... maybe sometimes yes.. but I think the man is only as accessories.

No comments: